1. How do I enroll in BCH4024 (Online) course?
- Meet eligibility requirements and have taken prerequisites
- Submit mandatory Department Application
- Submit Special Programs – Nondegree Application
- You must choose the College of Medicine-Online Biochemistry Course from the College dropdown list in order for your application to be coded properly for this course.
- There is no fee liability in filling out the nondegree application.
- Set-up Gatorlink Account
- Enroll in Course (enrollment in the online section of BCH4024 will be done by a departmental administrator in the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
2. When is the deadline to apply for Non-degree Enrollment Status?
- Fall 2022: August 1, 2022
- Spring 2022: December 1, 2021
- Summer C 2022: April 17, 2022
- Please note: Non-degree enrollment applications submitted after the deadline will need to apply for the next semester’s enrollment.
3. How much is the course?
$224.76 per credit hour (All students, including non-Florida residents).
4. What are the prerequisites for this course?
- CHM 2210 Organic Chemistry 1
- CHM 2211 Organic Chemistry 2
- Or their equivalents at other universities
5. What technology are required to take this course?
- Must use a computer that is HARD-WIRED to the internet to avoid being dropped during the exam.
6. I am an on-campus student who will be out of Gainesville for the summer, can I take this course?
Unfortunately, you cannot take this course if you are enrolled as an on campus, degree-seeking student per UF Provost Policy and Florida Board of Governors Regulation (BOG 8.002). Please refer to information concerning the on campus sections of BCH4024 outlined here.
7. How do I pay my fees for the course?
Visit the University Bursar office webpage.
8. Where do I go to access the course once I am enrolled?
The course is taken through E-Learning @ UF. Email instructions on how to access the course will be sent to your UFL.EDU account before the start of the course.
9. How do I withdraw from the course?
After drop/add has ended, withdrawals must be done through the Office of the University Registrar. For more information, visit the Office of the University Registrar webpage.
10. I have more questions, who should I contact?
Email the Course Administrator at BIOCH-Online@ad.ufl.edu